SERVICE LEARNING


Teacher   : Mrs.Diana Herawati, S.Pd.

Nama      : Sindy Fatika Sari

Class        : XII MIPA 6

Number  : 33



 LEARN FRUIT NAMES IN ENGLISH 


      As we know that English is an international language. For that I took the initiative to teach English to my neighbors' children. I started teaching simple things, namely English from fruits.

      On Monday I made study materials with pictures. Because children definitely like it and don't get bored easily when the learning material is in the form of pictures. I started to draw fruit in Microsoft Word, then I printed the image and pasted it to the buffalo paper that I had made into a square shape.









      On Tuesday I took my neighbor's child to my house and learned the name of the fruit in English. I teach how to read the name of the fruit. Then I asked them to memorize it. After memorizing them, I asked them questions and competed for who would be the fastest to answer. At the end of the lesson I asked them all to name the fruit one by one. 






      They are very enthusiastic and quick to learn it. I also gave them the learning materials that were used earlier, so that they could be studied again in their own homes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nature Photography Exhibition

SOS4LOVE Project 2020